Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our recent most-read posts are:
- Southwest experimenting with changing boarding order
- Why Chicago’s O’Hare Int’l Airport has no Terminal 4
- Is it worth paying for Delta Comfort+ (Plus) seats?
- Why you no longer have to show TSA your boarding pass
- My heart-skipping American Express statement
- 12 things you should do when checking into/out of a hotel room
- Security risk: the world’s most dangerous destinations for 2023
- Man set up camera in his hotel room: caught employee in the act
- Taking one for the team: visiting Philadelphia’s AMEX Centurian Lounge
- Where can you travel if you don’t have a passport?
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary