Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- How to get the best boarding position on Southwest (hint: it’s not Early Bird)
- How to help avoid getting a false positive on TSA swab tests
- Why I don’t want to go to the Maldives
- 2nd iconic Hawaii attraction closes down, 3rd now needs reservations
- The 22 countries you can visit with less than 6 months on your passport
- What idiot designed this airport lavatory, anyway?
- It’s going to get a lot easier to travel around Europe
- Review: apartment Airbnb rental in New Orleans
- Restaurant review: Gris-Gris New Orleans (a.k.a. why you need to eat at places outside the tourist area)
- Mastercard removing magnetic strip from cards
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary