The internet is awash with all sorts of things. Things that can make you look twice. Things that may make you laugh embarrassingly. Things that make you go, “What the hell…?” And then there are things that are a little of all three. Cases in point…
First there was airport bikini woman gone naked
It all started in January 2020, when a Twitter user named Tommy In Hialeah (Hialeah is a city in Miami-Dade County, FL) posted a video of a woman at Miami International Airport. She wasn’t just any woman, though. She was filmed walking in a corridor, just in what looked like a blue bikini. And while walking and singing, she proceeded to remove those two stitches of clothing she had on.
Here’s the footage. Heads up that there’s some adult nudity in the last few seconds.
— Tommy in Hialeah 🇵🇷 (@Dolphinfan201) January 15, 2020
At least she was wearing a mask
Fast forward to September, 2021, when a video surfaced of a woman wearing a bikini, a face mask and little more, strutting her stuff at an unnamed airport.
“When you have a pool party at noon and a Spirit Airlines flight to catch at 4pm” was the caption of the Humans Of Spirit Airlines (a play, I’m sure, on the classic entertainment website, People Of Walmart, that’s been around for over a decade) video on Instagram.
Spirit Airlines, by the way, reported to the NY Post that they don’t think she was actually flying on Spirit.
“The video could have been taken at any time or any place and it has no identifying characteristic of any airline. I checked, and we have no record of this on file,” the airline told the newspaper. ““[humansofspiritairlines] …often falsely attributes photos and videos to Spirit Airlines.”
Then there was airport naked woman
About a month later, maybe trying to go one step further in how little she could wear? Or maybe she was just drunk out of her gourd. Anyway, in October 2021, a naked woman was apprehended at Denver International Airport. Here’s THAT whole story (and pictures).
Fast forward to these 2 ladies
I will admit that I don’t know when this picture was originally taken or who these two ladies are. But I saw the photo of them as a meme, several times, earlier this month.
Maybe they really are going directly to a pool party. But if not, I have questions.
And then there was this guy…
It’s not just women, by the way. I have no story about this guy. Don’t know what airport this came from. And although I first saw the picture on Facebook a couple of days ago, I honestly have no idea of how old the photo actually IS. But…yeah. Being on line at the airport in a different colored equivalent of tighty whiteys? Nah…
Note: The photo, as it turned out, is a Getty Image, so I can’t post it. But you can see it on this page of iStock by Getty Images.
And they’re not the only ones!
These aren’t the only incidents of people wearing next-to-nothing (if anything) at an airport. Oh, not even close:
- As early as November 2010, a woman wore a black bikini through LAX’s airport security the day before Thanksgiving (she did an interview to explain why).
- Also in November 2010, a man pulled a similar stunt at LGA (except he was wearing boxer briefs and an undershirt, not a bathing suit).
- In June, 2011, it was revealed that a male Phoenix-based business consultant made it a habit to wear women’s lingerie on U.S. Air flights. He said he did it to make business travel more fun, and complied with employees’ requests to cover up (although they rarely asked). You can see him in different outfits here, and here.
- In 2012, VietJet had a surprise in-air show of sorts, with women wearing string bikinis and sarongs that used the airline’s red and yellow colors (the airline was later fined $1000 by the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam) (this “surprise” show reminds me of when Southwest was doing their “surprise entertainment” on board some of their planes. Thanks to COVID for ending that)
- In 2015, a man stripped naked at the gate, because he was angry that his U.S. Airways flight to Jamaica was overbooked.
- In 2016, a South African man who was swimming for charity forgot to bring a change of clothes to fly home, so he tried to fly home in only his Speedos.
- In May, 2018, another man, also wearing a 2-piece bikini was spotted at a Palma airport.
- May, 2018 also saw a woman wearing a bikini at the National Car Rental counter at Asheville Regional Airport.
- And in April 2019, a woman strutted her stuff in a thong bikini at the airport in Las Vegas (but that one seemed to be more of a publicity stunt – she was reportedly an Instagram model. I guess she was “influencing.”)
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary