Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
These are some things we’ve read that we think you’ll be interested in, too:
- My changed opinion of Capital One, the best thing to do with your points? how you could wind up at the worst hotels
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Another Las Vegas hotel-casino is going adults only
- Easy way to skip the airport check-in line
- Mexico’s new airport opened. It’s a disaster
- This Amex rep made sure I kept my Membership Rewards when I called to cancel a card
- Chase changes their mind, decides to not slash our credit limit in half
- Visiting Iceland? Leave the whale, horse and puffin to the other tourists
- A new (to me) way to get into s Delta Skyclub
- Vegas visitor found peephole looking into her luxury hotel room
- The 22 countries you can visit with less than 6 months on your passport
- France bans short-haul flights
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.