Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- The 2 TSA rules that travelers overlook
- American Airlines gate agent strikes again
- Celebration Florida: the not-so-perfect town that Disney built
- Why airline seats must be upright during takeoff & landing
- Survey: percent of Americans who’ve never flown, traveled outside their birth state, or owned luggage
- The simplest hack ever for a hotel air conditioner
- Lounge review: JetBlue T5 rooftop – JKF Airport
- Why airport lounges are worth more than all-you-can-eat snacks
- What you can (and can’t) take from hotel rooms
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary