Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- How to get around the TSA’s 3-1-1 liquid rule
- What’s with the cold feet, Amex? YOU asked ME to upgrade!
- The danger of booking an early morning flight from a NYC airport
- Orlando Airport’s new terminal adds another big name to already stacked restaurant roster
- Thailand, Bali, Morocco, Philippines reopening for tourism in February
- Jeff Goldblum tested 5 travel gadgets; his reviews are delightful
- The one active division of Pan Am that’s still up and running
- What to do if you forget to buy Early Bird check in when you purchase Southwest tickets
- The hero flight attendant who tells it like it is
- Europeans’ most “WTF?” moments after visiting the U.S.
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary.