Hi, travel friends and happy Sunday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Don’t throw away an expired New York MTA Metrocard
- Kid successfully trolled Southwest Airlines’ social media department
- The strangest things we’ve seen in hotel rooms
- First time this has happened to us at Orlando Airport
- U.S. passports quietly get 2nd price increase in 2 weeks
- 9 things you just don’t see at U.S. airports anymore
- Hey airlines! Time to allow temporary changes to Basic Economy tickets
- A new (to me) reason to not steal hotel towels, robes & linens
- These travel credit cards are adding Nexus statement credits
- Las Vegas officials considering plans for second airport
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary