Hi, travel friends, happy Saturday and happy New Year! 2021 was certain one helluva year, huh? We started the year with the hope that the travel industry would be able to come back thanks to COVID vaccines and ended the year with more people traveling but thousands of flights being canceled due to COVID.
Here are some of our most popular posts of 2021:
- United, following Delta & American, quietly drops a bag fee
- How to get the best boarding position on Southwest (hint: it’s not early bird)
- What TSA workers see on airport body scanners nowadays
- Caution! Writing a complaint about a hotel? You may get a reply like this
- The rudest cities in America (as ranked by Americans)
Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Marriott needed her room & moved all her stuff. Her compensation was…
- The most disappointing cities in the world
- American Express paid me $550 for keeping co-brand cards through 2021
- Kid successfully trolled Southwest Airlines’ social media dep’t
- Drunk soldier at Nashville Int’l Airport pooped pants, became belligerent, got arrested
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary