Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Not all KLM passengers from South Africa were tested pre-departure
- Uganda’s only international airport may be controlled by China
- The best uses for Chase Ultimate Rewards
- What TSA workers see on airport body scanners nowadays
- How did I not know about this iPhone feature?
- Woman kicked out of Wyndham property after bad review on Hotels.com
- E-ZPass can finally be used throughout Florida
- TripAdvisor removed my hotel review!
- Ways how 61 COVID cases were on 2 KLM flights from South Africa
- Ridiculous questions guests have asked hotel staff
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary