Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
These are some things we’ve read that we think you’ll be interested in, too:
- A big change for hotels.com loyalty program, new easy way to get status, an important new addition to your packing list
- Hyatt sets red line, rental car company weeding out this discount, Capital One devaluation
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- United, following Delta & American, quietly drops a bag fee
- TSA PreCheck renewal fee is decreasing
- The 10 cheapest 5-star hotels in the world
- Amex green card one step closer to becoming a credit card
- 100 of the most stupid questions ever asked of travel agents
- The one unchangeable item on a Hyatt booking
- My first experience making a purchase protection claim with Amex (EASY!)
- The most disappointing tourist attractions in the world
- Do you still bring outdated tech when you travel?
- Why you need to get your passport stamped when you enter a foreign country
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary