Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
These are some things we’ve read that we think you’ll be interested in, too:
- Popular Hawaii attraction closing, the consequences of catching COVID while overseas, the ridiculous suit against American Airlines, & more
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Don’t use your Marriott 35K free night certificate to stay at this hotel
- Fox News host suggests we shouldn’t respect flight attendants
- The 4 things you should never spend your money on at an airport
- Daryl Hall rips Hilton Hotel from a concert stage
- I tried to like Hyatt but it’s not working
- Don’t break the 10 unwritten rules of flying
- Pet peeve: why do airports do this to passengers?
- The sneaky way this Texas airport stopped passengers’ complaints about long waits
- Dear W Hotels: Stop with the impossible to understand room categories!
- U.S. airport has permanent virtual queuing & people love it!
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary