Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
These are some things we’ve read that we think you’ll be interested in, too:
- How to ensure your points won’t expire, American Airlines made things easier, caution if you’ve booked this Disney hotel with points
- Marriott is #Bonvoying Back Better, schoolkids now must quarantine after travel, how a Tweetstorm got this guy his refund
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- The funniest maps I’ve ever seen
- United refused couple’s 10K refund after canceled flight, until…
- Chase cancelled all of Michael Flynn’s credit cards
- Daryl Hall rips Hilton hotel from concert stage
- I hate to say it but I warned you about Amex statement credits
- The vaccinated & unvaccinated are traveling to different places
- Is it worth it to book an advance purchase rate at a hotel?
- Why you should skip Iceland’s Blue Lagoon & go here instead
- Astrophysicists may have found the fastest way to load a plane
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary