Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Why I cancelled my American Express Platinum card
- I can’t believe Orlando Airport Hasn’t fixed this yet
- Confirmed: Delta’s current boarding process eliminates co-brand cardholder benefits
- American Airlines still playing this game at the gate
- Some European countries won’t accept travelers without booster shot
- American Airlines asks people to stop trying to get into Admirals Club with Priority Pass
- Countries you can’t enter if you’ve gotten a DUI
- The items most often stolen from hotels (and the nationalities of who steals what)
- How to stay off car rental companies’ “Do Not Rent” list
- Checking out of your hotel? Don’t do this before you go
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 23,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary