Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Vacationing couple mistaken for swingers because of their clothes
- It took me 3 minutes to earn $50 in monthly AMEX credits
- Know before you go: new entry requirements for going to Canada
- What kind of weird rental car law IS this?
- A big reason to avoid this Marriott Edition hotel when it opens
- This simple iPhone trick can make you look like a professional photographer
- The activities travel insurers consider high risk
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- The things I always forget to do before we go on trips
- American Airlines, are you serious about these prices for exit rows?
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 23,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary