Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or so. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Stuff we’ve read:
Once or twice a week we’ll post some things we’ve seen online that we found particularly interesting and we think you’ll like, too. This past week included:
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- This amazing new feature on Google Maps is a game changer for travelers
- This is what happens when they let passengers use unlimited Wi-Fi
- Will there soon be a change in Airbnb fees?
- Americans can now enter the U.S. with expired passports
- Man arrested when trying to sit in this seat on plane
- E-ZPass can finally be used throughout Florida
- Why don’t planes fly over the Pacific Ocean?
- Never pay full price for CLEAR!
- They live near an airport & complained about plane noise.. The response was classic!
- How I skipped the 5-1/2 hour wait on hold to change my Delta flight
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 22,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary