Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Tourism slogans of every country in the world: the good, the bad & the “someone paid you to make that up?”
- The significance of the colors of passport covers (yep, there really are reasons)
- Why airplane seats are blue
- How I skipped the 5-1/2 hour wait on hold to change my Delta flight
- Trudeau says Canada in planning stages for border reopening
- Orlando Airport’s new terminal’s 70% complete – here’s what’ll be there when it opens
- Devaluations are inevitable & here’s why
- Our Disney hotel room was a potential deathtrap
- The real truth about flying first class
- Man banned from Disney for stupid pranks, other parks throwing him major shade
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 21,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary