Hi, travel friends and happy Sunday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Disney area hotel abruptly closed, kicked out guests, days before holiday
- I was optimistic about our trip to Japan until I read this
- Your hotel room door lock can be easily hacked – here’s what to do about it
- The U.S.-based airline you don’t want to fly on
- How I skipped the 5-1/2 hour wait on hold to change my Delta flight
- Genius hack if there are no (or too costly) rental cars
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- Terror at Honolulu’s Kahala Hotel & Resort
- What’s a free hotel night actually worth? Is it worth it?
- Trudeau gives update on U.S.-Canada border reopening
- Why hotels charge for parking & how you can get around it
- This vacation is a control freak’s nightmare (and I’m still interested)
- Buttigieg pushes back on cruise lines wanting to be treated like airlines
- 15 ways to make flight attendants love you
- The naughtiest adult-only hotels & resorts in the world
- Disney Rash: what it is, how to treat it & prevent it from happening
- Home of the world’s largest working miniature airport breaks world’s record
- How hotels try to fool you to get you to make a reservation
- This was the perfect way for us to use all our Citi ThankYou points
- How I found a rental car for $100 less than Autoslash’s price
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask #getyourCOVIDvaccine
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 20,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary