Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Why hotels charge for parking & how to get around it
- The naughtiest adult-only hotels & resorts in the world
- What’s Disney Rash, how to treat it & to prevent it from happening
- The April Fool’s joke played on airline passengers, daily, for 40+ years
- The hotel thermostat hack that went horribly wrong
- An unusual way to keep an empty seat next to you on Southwest
- Trudeau gives update on U.S.-Canada border reopening
- Thailand to allow vaccinated tourists to enter Phuket without quarantine
- Delta caused their big PR problem; now they’re trying to fix it
- Save 20% to 25% on award stays with this method
- Why so many rental cars have out-of-state license plates
- Is the IHG Rewards Club free night certificate still worth it?
- Airlines re-introducing restrictions, change & cancellation fees on Basic Economy tickets
- A cool website for retro photos, audios & videos of vintage Walt Disney World
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- The driver’s license that would never get past TSA security
- 4 things you should never spend your money on at an airport
- How to get the best boarding position on Southwest (hint: it’s not Early Bird)
- Move over selfie sticks, there’s something better to selfie snaps
- How I skipped the 5-1/2 hour wait on hold to change my Delta flight
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask #getyourCOVIDvaccine
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 19,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary