Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- We wrote about the lounges of Orlando Int’l Airport, does having status even matter?, why I don’t want to stay at a St. Regis hotel, and more!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- How to get the best boarding position on Southwest (Hint: It’s not early bird)
- How to see if your hotel has been reported for bedbugs
- New airlines join TSA PreCheck
- Hacks to override hotel thermostat settings (Updated March, 2021)
- The driver’s license that would never get past TSA security
- Trump hotels quietly removed from luxury travel agency network
- Baggage handler reveals easy fixes so airlines might not lose your luggage
- Delta’s Skymiles math is impossible to understand
- Krispy Kreme offering 1 free doughnut per day with proof of COVID vaccine
- Trudeau gives update on U.S.-Canada border reopening
- What is Priority Pass & how can you get a membership?
- Wow! Have a Disney MagicBand? Don’t do this with it!
- Confirmed: cruises still won’t leave U.S. ports for months
- Don’t fall for this credit card upgrade offer
- Why hotels have fabric at the foot of the bed
- How to use AMEX Gold $10 dining credits without dining
- How my packing list has changed in 18 years
- Vacation company wins fraud case after “sick” guests post pics online
- How I skipped the 5-1/2 wait on hold to change my Delta flight
- New Hilton & Marriott hotels (2 of each!) opening near Walt Disney World
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask #getyourCOVIDvaccine
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 19,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary