If you ever looked at my suitcase, you’d laugh at all the crap I have on it to make it stand out from all the other bags. Above all, I made sure I did NOT choose black when I bought my most recent big suitcase…it’s navy blue. I also have 2 Buc-ee’s luggage tags on it, as well as a set of Hoops & YoYo luggage tags. Plus a shoelace from when I had PacMan sneakers in the 1980s, AND a bright pink dog collar around a handle on top. So yeah…easy to see, easy to find in a crowd. But I think I just found something that would make finding luggage not only easier to find, but also a whole lot less likely to be stolen:
Cuz really, who’s gonna steal a bag with a pic of your smiling (or in the pic’s case, grimacing) face on it, right? 🙂
This stroke of genius is called a Head Case and is brought to you by the good folks at Firebox. From their website:
- Be the envy of the Baggage Reclaim lounge
- Get your face (or your pal’s) printed on a personalised case cover
- Choose from one giant face or lots of little faces!
- Available in three different sizes to fit your luggage
- Just upload some high quality photos and we’ll do the rest
- Nothing says “that’s my bag!” like one with your own face on it
- Another mad creation from yours truly, Firebox
Head Cases are available in 3 sizes:
- Large (76-81cm tall) $42.00
- Medium (64-76cm tall) $35.00
- Small (45-56cm tall) $28.00
And you can get them so they’re one big face or lots of little faces!
The company is based out of the U.K. but international shipping is available for relatively reasonable rates.
Are you ready for your close-up? 😉
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 18,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary