Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- We wrote about changing an airport name to troll Donald Trump, how the pandemic is improving travel, something creepy at Peter Luger Steakhouse, and more!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Why I told my dad to cash out his Chase Ultimate Rewards
- His claim denied, man got revenge on his travel insurance company
- Sad list: all the hotels in New York City that have closed for good due to COVID
- Is Las Vegas the right place for this new resort?
- Remembering the first time an Uber driver tried to scam me
- Who owns airports?
- What’s the best credit card to maximize earnings for gas purchases?
- What AMEX card should you add an authorized user to for partner transfers?
- This new tourist attraction is a lawsuit waiting to happen
- American Airlines gave us free status but was it worth being hacked?
- I’m not sure how I feel about the Hyatt Regency Orlando hosting CPAC
- FAA honors Kobe Bryant with change at LAX
- Japan asks China to stop doing anal swabs on Japanese visitors
- Resort chain refused guests based on ethnicity
- You’re going to WDW & have friends or family who can buy FL resident tickets. Here’s what you need to know
- The most popular souvenir in each country of the world
- Why you should turn off AMEX’s “pay over time” & how to do it
- NYC’s Naked Cowboy arrested for panhandling
- What’s the best way to keep my British Airways AVIOS from expiring?
- AMEX adds cell phone coverage to premium cards but I’m still paying my bills with this card
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 18,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary