Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- We wrote about how the loophole to get the AMEX card you can’t apply for anymore, how skiplagging just got riskier, easy DIY award booking, & more
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Safety signs that were placed because tourists sometimes do stupid stuff
- Sad list of all the hotels in New York City that have closed for good due to COVID
- Central Florida getting another theme park in 2022
- Man bought flight to the city he wanted but in the wrong country, 4000 miles away
- 8 photos you should always take every time you fly
- This is why TSA employees can be so rude and irritating
- Interesting situation after canceling an AMEX card
- This might be the strangest theme for a Vegas hotel (and that’s saying something)
- Are you giving away your personal information?
- Chick-fil-A removing some items from its menu, changing others
- Why I was afraid to use the best discount code I ever found
- New, streamlined way to load planes. We need this all over the U.S.!
- My husband wanted to get this credit card. Here’s why I don’t him no
- A dozen of the most ultimate hotel fails
- A dozen of the most ultimate hotel fails (Part 2)
- Is there any wonder why people complain about being #bonvoyed?
- Mistakes to avoid when applying for or renewing your passport
- A dozen ultimate hotel fails (part 3)
- How I earned 50X points per dollar with this promotion
- Travelers discover loophole for Canada’s hotel quarantine before it even starts
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 18,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary