Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- We wrote about how this new Amex offer is like the good ol’ days, why pilots aren’t fans of Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the credit card Joe is considering next, and more. Click here to read all about it.
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Don’t shred your Delta AMEX co-brand cards
- Disney CEO hints at when masks won’t be required at Walt Disney World
- Funny (and sometimes naughty) interpretations of flight safety cards
- The one credit card I want “just because”
- Crazy ways airlines have reduced weight on planes to lessen fuel costs
- Travelers discover loophole for Canada hotel quarantine before it even starts
- The AMEX Gold card just kicked this card to the curb
- Why do points & miles people buy so many gift cards?
- Two U.S. cruise lines announce COVID-19 vaccine mandate for passengers
- Nevada’s eased restrictions are great news for Las Vegas
- 5 examples of when you should ask for a different rental car
- E-ZPass will soon be usable throughout Central Florida & the rest of the state
- Man to pay 180K in gift card & airline scam
- The pre-flight safety video airlines don’t want you to see (and response from a pilot)
- Is your VPN as secure as you think?
- How to close an AMEX card or ask for a retention offer, via chat
- The travel company for people who think COVID is a hoax
- Is this the dream hotel promotion?
- Our biggest number one & two travel changes since COVID
- Credit card review: Citi Prestige (is it still worth it?)
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 17,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary