Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- We wrote about a pleasant surprise from this hotel brand, a very useful AMEX offer, I guess Marriott trusts us again? and more. Click here to read all about it.
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Don’t shred your Delta AMEX co-brand cards
- What to do when connecting to a VPN kicks you off the network
- Ways to find hidden cameras in your Airbnb rental
- Why don’t planes fly over the Pacific Ocean?
- Biden administration considering domestic travel restrictions to Florida
- I pimped out our flight – what it’s like when you buy “The Works” upgrade package
- The 5-star hotel that doesn’t exist
- Awkward: He wouldn’t switch plane seats, then got yelled at for ignoring her kids. What would you have done?
- Walt Disney World updates its rules on mask usage
- The most brilliant travel question I’ve ever heard
- Chase adds limited-time extras to Freedom cards for February
- Former Westin Key West & Sunset Key rebrands for 2nd time in 4 years
- “So bad they’re funny” reviews of the U.S. National Parks
- The Onion’s usually funny but wow, I just spit out my drink from laughing
- TSA security screeners just got a whole lot more power
- Update: Annual nudist festival did not happen after all
- How to use the Chase Peloton credit – no fancy bike required
- That time when the “airport Karen” showed up 30 minutes before her flight
- E-ZPass will soon be usable throughout Central Florida & the rest of the state
- How can Delta afford to block middle seats when other airlines can’t?
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 17,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary