Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- Last Sunday, we wrote about how Wyndham admitted they dropped the ball, beware of these international ATMs, the biggest hazard of traveling nowadays, and more. Click here to read all about it.
- On Wednesday wrote about why the Southwest companion ticket isn’t “all that” (except when it is), the newest point scam email, and more. Click here to read all about it.
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- 20 ways you can spot an American tourist from a mile away
- Is Amex cracking down on adding authorized users online?
- Super Bowl flight? Does American Airlines not know we’re in a pandemic?
- Man banned from airline after posting hack for free carry-on bag
- Men who gave CPR to dying United passenger with COVID given $200 flight vouchers
- Canada considering massive update to travel rules, including loopholes
- The most uncomfortable Tripadvisor review I’ve ever seen
- How to avoid this foreign currency rip off
- Iconic NYC tourist attraction closed indefinitely due to suicides
- How to get 100K Southwest points & companion pass with one credit card bonus
- How much is Walt Disney World’s electric bill?
- Imagine if you were staying at this hotel when this happened
- This Sapphire Reserve credit reset on January 1st
- Video: passenger taped plane landing, got footage of near-collision with U.F.O.
- Sirius-XM makes it easier to get a lower price or cancel
- For sale: Berlin-Tegel Airport. One piece at a time.
- First cruise line announces all passengers must have COVID vaccination before boarding
- I’m skeptical that a thick piece of paper is my key to traveling freely again
- How to avoid getting ripped off at outlet stores
- Official pitch: move the Tokyo Summer Olympics to…Florida?
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 17,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary