Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or so. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Men who gave CPR to dying United passenger with COVID given $200 vouchers
- Video: passenger taped plane landing & got footage of near-collision with U.F.O.
- Scottish group trying to change airport name to troll ex-president Trump
- After backlash, Loews Hotel won’t host senator Josh Hawley event after all
- Cat reunited with owner after 11 days in LaGuardia Airport ceiling
- Eight commonly heard questions regarding Chase 5/24 rule for new card applications
- Hawaii plans to allow vaccinated travelers to skip testing, quarantine
- Amsterdam planning unpopular changes when it reopens for tourism
- The real reasons why some hotels don’t have a 13th floor
- Disneyland just overhauled its ticket system. Meanwhile, WDW stopped selling new passes
- Florida just shut down its newest type of tourism
- Is it worth the extra money to book a room directly from the hotel website?
- The Bernie Sanders “coat & mittens” travel memes just keep on coming!
- Video: Sobbing man just learned he’s on the no-fly-list & he’s not happy
- Help! Looking for hotel recommendations for Tokyo & Osaka
- Why we won’t see refunds from Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check to make up for 2020
- Why hotel sheets and towels are usually white
- Not even the President can escape this travel pet peeve
- My stupid mistake left me with points I’m never going to use
- My new Hawaii award pipe dream
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 16,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary