Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On a recent Sunday, we wrote a warning about this new AMEX benefit, check out this cabin!, how NOT to go through the TSA checkpoint, and more! Click here to read all about it.
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Video: He just learned he’s on the no-fly list and has a meltdown
- The rudest cities & states in America, as ranked by Americans
- What do you do with 144 retired 747s lying around? Start an ultra low cost airline!
- The loopholes currently in use for crossing the U.S.-Canada border
- Aftermath: American Airlines’ response to pilot who threatened to dump passengers off in Kansas
- Flight attendants’ union calls on airlines to combine no-fly lists to stop rioters
- Do you need to tell your credit cards that you’re traveling? Usually yes. Here’s how
- Awkward: 2 on a family trip didn’t tell the rest of the family about their various upgrades. What would you have done?
- Aftermath of the Delta passengers & dog who exited plane via slide during takeoff
- Could there be a Donald J. Trump Airport in our country’s future?
- Why they dim planes’ lights (but sometimes not) for takeoff & landing (it’s not as simple as you’d think)
- Disney’s ending its free bus service. Here’s why they’d do that
- The Big Nude Boat will said again! Nudist cruise now scheduled for early 2022
- E-ZPass will soon be usable throughout Central Florida
- A totally legal way to transfer Membership Rewards to a family member’s airline or hotel account
- Amsterdam planning unpopular changes when it reopens for tourism
- We ate at the world’s fanciest Ruby Tuesday
- Are credit card concierge services worth anything?
- You’re going to WDW & have friends or family who can buy FL resident tickets. Here’s what you need to know
- My best car rental upgrade ever
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 16,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary