Hi, travel friends. Happy Saturday, and Happy New Year, too! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or so. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Aftermath of the Delta passengers & dog who exited the plane via slide during take-off
- How much better is international first-class than business class?
- With behavior like this, people will needlessly die on a plane someday
- The really bad Harry Potter rip off in a weird theme park in Vietnam
- The worst theme park I’ve seen for COVID safety
- How this could become the most hated, untrusted plane company ever
- E-ZPass will soon become usable throughout Central Florida & the rest of the state
- Why Denver International Airport has a huge, hidden pile of luggage
- I got punk’d y American Express
- They fixed a plane with duct tape? Why is this OK?
- What should I do with my Citi ThankYou points?
- This deal could change the way you use points to book travel
- The AMEX offer requires too much work for too little reward
- Why they dim the lights (but sometimes not) for take off & landing (it’s not as simple as you think)
- We’re planning a trip to Japan but NOPE, we’re NOT going here!
- The lounges of Orlando International Airport (Updated December 2020)
- 75 of the funniest announcements made by airline employees
- I almost let my travel card statement credits go to waste
- Walt Disney World is offering free park tickets
- Why do hotels charge resort fees and how you can get out of paying them
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 16,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary