Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or so. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- I got punk’d by American Express
- The airlines we’ve lost to COVID in 2020
- What credit card I used the most in 2020 (it wasn’t even close!)
- Visiting the places in Salzburg Austria where they filmed The Sound of Music (without a tour!)
- The top 5 countries that don’t like the U.S. (and the top 5 that do) (Updated 2020)
- E-ZPass will soon be usable throughout Central Florida & the rest of the state
- Walt Disney World is offering free park tickets
- Florida gaining another port of call for cruisers
- This was one of the most “Christmassy” places we’ve ever visited
- Expecting a package while away? Here’s what to do for USPS, UPS, FedEx & Amazon
- Toothbrush causes airport evacuation in Florida
- Hyatt tried to pay me to relax. It didn’t work but I still got the points
- Lessons learned while trying to redeem an American Airlines voucher
- Our magical moment at Kilauea volcano
- Is it safe to park your car at airport lots & garages?
- Hints for last-minute shoppers
- Win the chance to press the button & demolish Atlantic City’s Trump Plaza Casino
- Trudeau gives update on when U.S & Canada border will reopen
- Want to watch movies on a plane? You need to have the app
- How traveling together can show you were made for each other
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 16,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary