We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again – you can always tell how well (or not well) Disney parks are doing based on what kinds of “deals” they’re offering. Cases in point, after the reopened in July, attendance at the parks were relatively lackluster and below even the attendance caps they had put into place for COVID-related safety. So…
- they offered massive ticket discounts for Florida residents in August
- Then they slashed upwards of 40% off hotel rooms in October
But apparently, they’re still not doing very well.
So now Walt Disney World just announced a special promotion that will begin in early January. Guests who sign up to stay at a Walt Disney World resort for four nights (or more), with a three-day (or more) park pass package will receive two additional days of theme park tickets for free.
As someone who has watched how Disney runs its parks for decades now, this is kind of a big deal, y’all.
Anyway, the minimum length of stay is 4 nights and the maximum is 14 nights.
The packages can be booked as of January 5th, 2021 and are valid for arrival on most nights between January 8th and September 25th, 2021.
If you decide to take advantage of this deal, heads up that WDW recently announced the reopenings of a few more of its resort hotels:
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort is scheduled to reopen on March 22nd.
- They’re planning to reopen Disney’s Beach Club Resort on May 30th.
- It’s been announced that Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will open its doors again on June 6th.
- This summer, Disney Polynesian Village Resort will reopen, although a specific date has not yet been set.
Disney has also announced that they will be reinstating the concept of park hopping in January (although reservations for parks will continue).
Other important details of this new package:
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- 5-day theme park tickets included in this package are valid for admission beginning on the date of check-in and must be used within 8 days.
- A park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required to enter a park. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- Disney Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (LOL – because those can be had for as low as $68/night), Cabins at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows.
More info can be found on WDW’s website.
Feature Photo: Gfgbeach / Wikimedia
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 16,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary