Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday, we wrote about a review (and photos!) of the new Boeing 737-MAX, why “now” is the worst time to buy points, everything to know about manufactured spending, and more! Click here to read all about it.
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Flight canceled when 200 passengers had identical COVID test results
- Trudeau gives update on when U.S.-Canada border will reopen
- Could a merger save these two struggling airlines?
- Cabin crew are selling naughty photos of themselves to make extra cash
- Warning about passport covers & holders
- Woman did what we’d all like to do to annoying fellow passengers
- Credit cards that will pay your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee (updated Dec. 2020)
- My friend is staying at a hotel that has a great sense of humor!
- Why airplane windows have those little holes in them
- The best use for Chase Ultimate Rewards
- How easy is it to catch COVID at Walt Disney World?
- Japan to allow foreign visitors at Tokyo Olympics, no vaccine or quarantine needed
- Credit cards I didn’t get because they’re too difficult for me to bother
- The McRib is coming back to McDonald’s; here’s how to find it
- These prices for Hawaiian’s flights to Orlando are proof that competition works
- JetBlue posted, then deleted an embarrassing tweet
- The CDC admits I was right (and they were wrong) about airport screenings
- The most insane takeout meal we’ve ever had
- Why you should turn off AMEX’s “pay over time” & how to do it
- Sweet spot of the new Starbucks Rewards program redemption levels
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 16,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary