Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- It just got a lot harder to go to Key West
- High-speed train will connect Orlando Int’l Airport & Walt Disney World
- Dublin Airport used as loophole during Ireland lockdown
- Ten gestures that are innocent in the U.S. but offensive in other countries
- The airport restaurant designed by Disney Imagineers
- What’s up with people clapping when their plane lands?
- Holy cow, our hotel offered a breakfast buffet during COVID!
- First look at Walt Disney World’s Star Wars hotel rooms
- Why I don’t want to stay at the St. Regis
- Should you get a U.S. passport card?
- Complaining business class passenger got what was coming to him
- The amusement park in China that’s a total Disney rip off
- Las Vegas closing hotels & decreasing casino, restaurant capacity
- No method of earning points is too small for the AMEX RAT to shut down
- I can’t believe tourists complained about these
- Not every passenger is happy that Delta is bringing comfort seating to the A350
- The McRib is company back to McDonald’s! Here’s how to find it
- New requirements for traveling to Canada announced
- This is why you shouldn’t use your phone in the secure area when entering the U.S.
- It just got a little easier to visit Hawaii’s Big Island
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 16,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary