Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Wednesday, we wrote about how to not lose out on a free Hyatt night, how to get into National parks for free, United Airlines making fun of conspiracy theorists, and more! Click here to read all about it.
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- It just got a lot harder to go to Key West
- Why you shouldn’t use your phone in the secure area when entering the U.S.
- New requirements for traveling to Canada announced
- Complaining passenger got what was coming to him
- New COVID requirements for entering part of Hawaii
- The 20 celebrities & world leaders who spend the most on air travel
- American, Delta & United cutting vast amounts of flights in December
- Stop falling in love with travel credit cards!
- You need an exit plan when cancelling a credit card
- We’ve all made mistakes on reservations but WOW, that Four Seasons thing…
- Royal Caribbean asked for volunteer cruisers. The response they got is…WOW!
- Amex says cardholders are hoarding Membership Rewards. Guilty as charged
- Survey: Percentage of Americans who’ve never flown, traveled outside their birth state, or owned luggage
- Key West could ban large cruise ships
- Watch out for Hyatt’s new COVID cancellation policy
- Key West has reopened! Here’s what you can do (and what you can’t)
- What hotels do with their old, worn our and/or stained towels & sheets
- Ticketless woman arrest for sneaking onto American Airlines flight with no ticket at Chicago O’Hare
- A lesson in how NOT to exit a plane
- What’s the future of travel under a Biden presidency?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 15,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary