Hello, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Monday, we wrote about what is Marriott trying to hide?, changes for going to this country and that state, more award price increases, and more! Click here to read all about it.
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- When we had dinner inside WDW’s Haunted Mansion
- Southwest flight deplaned after passenger refused to wear mask
- The different flavors of American Express charge cards
- New requirements for traveling to Canada announced
- World’s worst Airbnb listing got dozens of booking requests
- Adults only theme park in Tokyo opened by major Japanese porn company
- Universal Orlando asks pass holders to stay home
- Why Hawaii is so happy about the COVID positive travelers they have
- Verdict is in for man arrested for camping at abandoned Disney attraction
- Southwest Airlines follow up with the woman wearing an offensive shirt
- Plane forced to land when wife discovered husband’s affair & became uncontrollable
- What happens when everyone is elite?
- A new life for British Airways’ retired 747s
- This unlikely company may become the king of airport COVID testing
- American, Delta & United cutting vast amounts of flights in December
- 12 U.S. customs that make no sense to the rest of the world
- Airline passengers’ biggest pet peeves
- Trudeau hints when Canada-U.S. border will reopen
- Check your Marriott Bonvoy AMEX for holiday spending offers
- Police bodycam camera shows new video of long abandoned Disney attraction
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 15,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary