Hello, travel friends, happy Saturday and Happy Halloween, as well! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday, we wrote about how to not get in trouble in Hawaii, Trudeau says when the US-Canada border will reopen, a chance to fly on a sports team’s plane, and more! Click here to read all about it.
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Southwest Airlines’ follow up with the woman wearing an offensive shirt
- Universal Orlando asks pass holders to stay home
- A plane forced to land when wife discovered husband’s affair & became uncontrollable
- 12 U.S. customs that make no sense to the rest of the world
- Adults only theme park in Tokyo opened by major Japanese porn company
- How to avoid every broken McDonald’s ice cream machine in the U.S.
- How to use iPhone’s face ID when wearing a mask
- Chase Sapphire card offers an increased bonus for groceries
- More bad news. Will Walt Disney World ever be the same?
- Here’s a Chase offer I’m never going to use
- Well known pastor urinated on woman on Delta flight
- Why I’m telling my dad to cancel his Gold AMEX
- Trudeau hints when Canada-US border will reopen
- Why does London have so many airports?
- Crazy aftermath of the Disney “expert” and the WDW server she refused to tip
- Disney is deeply discounting rooms at WDW & that’s not good news
- New AMEX offer is great for non-techie people
- Longest U.S. domestic flight will resume in December
- This unlikely company may be the king of COVID testing
- Special New Zealand flight sells out in hours
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 15,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary