Hello, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday, we wrote about how the good times are ending with Delta, Hawaii’s reopening is not so smooth, United’s charge of heart is good for passengers, and more! Click here to read all about it.
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Map shows where you’d be if you dug a hole straight through earth
- Due to COVID, this is gone from Southwest Airlines & I couldn’t be happier
- “Well known” pastor urinated on a woman while on Delta flight
- The travel emergency codes you’re not supposed to know about
- What happened when a travel agent didn’t tip her Walt Disney World server
- Banks are starting to bring back balance transfer offers
- Trudeau hints when the Canada-U.S. border will reopen (it’s not good news)
- Right now, it’s not magical to live in Orlando
- The strangest things we’ve ever seen in hotel rooms
- Hotels have found a new way to keep you from changing the temperature in your room
- So THAT’S why there’s no federal mandate to wear masks on planes
- The worst email I’ve ever received from “Capital One”
- Popular ski resort changing name to avoid being offensive
- Verdict is in for American arrested for bad hotel review in Thailand
- Amex made me call them and I have no idea why
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- Don’t be one of the 44% of Americans who are getting these credit cards this year
- Sapphire Reserve cardholders will get five extra months of Lyft Pink
- Big Airbnb changes are coming due to COVID
- Alaska sets a date for joining oneworld and I really don’t care
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 15,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary