Hello, travel friends, and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Thanks to COVID, this is gone from Southwest Airlines & I couldn’t be happier.
- Awful traveler, & her victim, both got exactly what was coming to them.
- Right now it’s not magical to live in Orlando.
- The worst email I’ve ever gotten from “Capital One”
- Zoo removes parrots from public display. Why? They curse too much
- How to be cheap and frugal when you travel, but still be smart about it
- Map shows where you’d be if you dug a hole straight through the earth
- Are credit card concierge services worth anything?
- Canada is loosening its international travel restrictions
- The only Disney Peoplemover that’s at a U.S. airport
- The best waste of time I ever spent in a Disney hotel room
- American, Delta, United & Southwest cutting hundreds of thousands of flights in November
- Central Florida’s first-ever snow park to open in November
- Why do hotels ask for I.D. when you check-in?
- Make sure to change this setting on your phone before traveling
- British Airways to relaunch a route it hasn’t flown in 30 years
- The most expensive U.S. city for hotels is…Sacramento?
- Costa Rica partnering with American Airlines; soon to open for all U.S. citizens
- How do they take pictures of planes in the sky?
- Lessons learned when trying to redeem an American Airlines voucher
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 15,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary