Hello, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Monday, we wrote about a new ban on trains & buses, Delta’s bad news about Skymiles, the guy who kept his mask off the entire flight, & more. Click here to check it out!
- On Thursday, we wrote about the big update for JetBlue’s expansion into Europe, Japan’s plan for U.S. visitors, a new way to stop credit card fraud, & more. Go to this link to read all about it!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Awful traveler, & her victim, both got exactly what was coming to them
- I screwed up my first worthwhile Chase offer. Where are my Amex offers?
- American Airlines shifting its Asia hub away from Los Angeles
- Florida just ended its COVID rules. Here’s how that will affect visiting Walt Disney World
- Should you wear sunscreen if you have the window seat on a plane?
- The worst email I’ve ever received from ‘Capital One’
- Are credit card concierge services worth anything?
- I just don’t see the appear of bulkhead seats
- Make sure to change this setting on your phone before traveling
- Dear Marriott: do you realize how stupid that name is for that hotel?
- The Citi Premier card is the best one to earn points for domestic travel
- Hawaii’s reopening problems: testing kids, United Airline change
- The dumbest promotion Frontier Airlines has ever had
- Tampa International Airport is the first U.S. airport to offer COVID testing to all passengers
- Expedited passport service is back! (& update on wait times)
- We’re three for three with post-COVID credit card applications
- This airport lets passengers schedule VIP treatment through security
- Starbucks is bringing back its Starland promo!
- Lessons learned when trying to redeem an American Airlines voucher
- How to NOT videotape your vacation
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 15,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary