Thanks to COVID-19, the spring of 2020 was absolutely horrible for U.S.-based airlines, with route after route canceled. Summer was a bit better, with more people flying and even some international flights coming back into play as some countries reopened their doors and allowed U.S. citizens to visit.
Fall of 2020 is even better still. Here’s a summary of the flights the major airlines have added to their respective schedules this autumn. Different routes have different frequencies; check with the respective carrier for details.
- October 1: Los Angeles CA & Eugene OR, Los Angeles & Medford OR
- November 20: Los Angeles CA & Tampa FL, Fort Myers FL & Bozeman, MT, Portland OR & Fort Lauderdale
- November 21: Seattle WA & Fort Myers FL, San Diego CA & Fort Lauderdale FL
- November 19: Boston MA & Sarasota FL, Phoenix AZ & Santa Maria CA, Palm Springs CA & Boise ID, Denver CO & Provo UT
- November 20: Houston TX & Punta Gorda FL, Chicago IL & Punta Gorda TX, Palm Springs CA &Eugene OR
- November 21: Nashville TN & Bozeman MT (seasonal)
- November 4: Boston MA & Indianapolis IN, Austin TX & Boston MA.
- November 7: (takes a deep breath) Calgary, Alberta, Billings MT, Cleveland OH, Cincinnati OH, Nashville TN, Tulsa OK and Raleigh NC & Pittsburgh PA. Miami FL & Dayton OH, Lexington KY, Portland ME, Rochester NY & Milwaukee WI
- Date(s) unannounced: Boston MA & Raleigh NC, Charlotte NC & Sioux Falls SD, Austin TX & San Jose CA
Delta Air Lines
- September: Atlanta GA & Lagos, Boston MA & London, New York & Accra, New York & Barcelona, New York & Madrid and New York & Rome
- October: New York & Brussels, New York & Dublin, New York & Frankfurt, New York & Zurich, and Seattle WA & Paris
- November: Boston MA & Paris
- November 12: Philadelphia PA & Phoenix AZ
- November 19:Philadelphia PA & Orlando FL
- November: Philadelphia & Atlanta
- October 1: New York City & St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, Fort Lauderdale FL & Pittsburgh PA, Portland OR Seattle WA, Orlando FL & San Francisco CA, Palm Beach FL & Chicago IL. Palm Beach FL & Pittsburgh PA; Tampa FL and Providence, RI, Tampa FL & and Washington D.C., Fort Myers FL & Cleveland OH, and Ft. Myers FL & Providence RI
- November 19: (another deep breath) Aruba, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, the Dominican Republic and Sint Maarten & Newark NJ, Hartford & Cancun
- November 1: Long Beach CA & Austin TX, Long Beach CA & Phoenix TX, Houston TX & Ontario CA
- November 2: Nashville TX & Orange County CA
- Dates(s) unannounced: Miami FL and Palm Springs CA
- November 17: Orange County CA & Las Vegas, NV, Orange County CA & Oakland CA
- September 10: Chicago & Tel Aviv
- October 1: Key West FL & Chicago IL, Key West FL & Newark NJ
- October: Washington D.C. & Tel Aviv
- November 6: Key West FL & Washington D.C.
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 15,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary