Hello, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- Last Sunday, we linked to posts that discussed beware these ATMs in Europe, why rapid COVID tests might not be a game-changer, what’s up with all these cults in Hawaii, how Delta still doesn’t “get it,” and more. Click here to read all about it!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Delta just showed what’s important to them (it’s not always money)
- The worst hotels in the world according to TripAdvisor
- Dear Marriott: do you realize how stupid that name is for that hotel?
- Citibank IT security analyst outed as head of a conspiracy website
- Are credit card concierge services worth anything?
- All states are now REAL ID compliant but the REAL ID nightmare is only half over
- Our one mask-related problem while on vacation
- How people can still travel between the US & Canada when the border’s still closed
- How deleting an app fixed my WiFi connection
- Puerto Rico reopens after a drop in COVID cases, but…
- A prime example of why cruising in the US shouldn’t start yet
- It’s official! Hawaii reopening October 5th
- Some of the best luggage tags I’ve ever seen
- Vegas hotel reinvents itself & is unlike any other, why Hyatt’s promo is better, do you really want to go to this Caribbean island right now?, & more
- Places you’ll want to avoid when COVID is over
- IHG announces the first three VOCO hotels to open in the US
- Passenger video: plane engine stops, lands in ocean + what to do during a water landing
- Jetblue confirms their no change fee won’t be for a fake forever
- It’s tricky to see the American Express green card 50,000 sign up bonus
- Police bodycam camera show a new video of a long-abandoned Disney attraction
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 15,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary