Hello, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On a recent Sunday, we linked to posts that discussed the Marriott Bonvoy offer that was pulled, United not keeping its cleanliness promises, a safer theme park during COVID, and more. Click here to read all about it!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- Celebration, Florida: The not-so-perfect town that Disney built
- Having a perfect credit score doesn’t feel as good as I thought it would
- 20 travel complaints from people who may not be very smart
- Complaining business class passenger got what was coming to him
- Aftermath: Airport name change due to BLM
- My big mistake when signing up for the Amex Shop Small offer
- U.S.-Canada border staying closed means fines, loopholes, & (gasp!) some Canadians not being nice!
- Our attempt at a socially distanced day at Walt Disney World
- Las Vegas is getting an attraction it’s never had before
- The U.S. Mint released this coin at the worst time imaginable
- Even if it’s Real ID compliant, I bet TSA still won’t take this driver’s license
- Here’s why the $5 rapid COVID-19 test isn’t going to save the travel industry
- Disney Rash: what it is, how to treat it & how to prevent it in the first place
- Should we join the 41% of Millennials who canceled their travel credit cards?
- Starbucks summer game is here and it’s kinda frustrating
- What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for Coronavirus
- What positioning fights are and some of the common mistakes when booking them
- Disney World is once again hoping locals can keep them afloat
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- Should top tier hotel loyalists expect better treatment than usual?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 14,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary