Hello, travel friends and happy Saturday. Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- Last Sunday we linked to posts that discussed how Hawaii was not going to reopen as soon as anticipated, the new rules to get credit cards, a great vacation where no one else wanted to go, & more! Click here to read all about it!
- This past Wednesday, we told you about the #1 reason to not take that upgrade, why Disney World isn’t so magical for these guys, all about renting an RV, and more! Click here to read all about it!
Some of our most-read articles this week:
- Complaining passenger got what was coming to him
- Air New Zealand can’t sell international tickets until government solves a new dilemma
- Airline alliances join together to help passengers and themselves
- Australia just got more difficult and expensive to go to
- U.S.-Canada border staying closed due to COVID (and Canada’s warning)
- The danger of using noise-canceling headphones on a plane
- E-ZPass will soon be usable throughout Central Florida & the rest of the state
- Think your hotel safe is safe? It’s not
- 12 ways to stop glasses from fogging when wearing a face mask
- This airport has enough traffic to reopen a second terminal
- New York adds 4 more states, removes 1, to its quarantine list
- Bars shut down in Las Vegas, Reno. Going back to Phase 1 restrictions
- Entitled much? Very inappropriate response to Walt Disney World being closed
- Who won the battle between “Karen” & the United 1K member?
- Is Chase giving better rewards to less expensive cards?
- Amazon’s bold tactic to get customers to pay with loyalty points
- Passports are on sale! (well, indirectly)
- I signed up for my first card in 5 months, & the one I picked may surprise you
- We’re Marriott Bonvoy Platinum until 2022 and I had no idea
- SIXT acquiring 10 former locations of bankrupt Advantage Rent-A-Car
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 14,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary