Hello, travel friends and happy Saturday. Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- Last Sunday we linked to posts that discussed how Delta could be the big winner, Amex giveth & Amex taketh away, the latest “what cards are in my wallet,” & more! Click here to read all about it!
- This past Wednesday, we told you about how Bank of America finally caught up, when you get too many free night vouchers, how theme parks can be political landmines, and more! Click here to read all about it!
Some of our most-read articles this week:
- Spirit Airlines has a new way to nickel & dime you, even during a pandemic
- If one airline has a bad idea, why do the rest of them rush to copy it?
- Complaining business class passenger got what was coming to him
- Vegas is changing again. What will it look like, post-COVID?
- New live map of COVID hot spots is perfect for U.S. traveling
- This is how dumb some American tourists are about their rights
- Pro athletes are discovering that food prices at Disney World are ridiculous
- Does it matter what type of face covering you use? YES! Here’s the difference
- Sixt acquiring 10 former locations of bankrupt Advantage Rent A Car
- Air New Zealand can’t sell international tickets until government solves a new dilemma
- Update on new/renewed U.S. passports, Global Entry, TSA PreCheck
- A quick & cheap COVID breathalyzer before flying? Yes, please!
- How did I end up with 3 different point value Marriott free night certificates?
- Disney rash: what it is, how to treat it & how to prevent it in the first place
- Video: Spirit isn’t playing around with wearing masks on flights
- The J.W. Marriott near Disney World is open. Not that anyone noticed
- How to NOT earn 30,000 frequent flyer miles
- Why passports should start processing faster now
- Do you need to learn the language before you go to a foreign country?
- How to easily know what side a rental car’s gas cap is on
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 14,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary