Hello travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday we linked to posts that discussed Vegas stepping back on fraud claims, Allegiant’s big mistake, airport lounge reopening, Key West news, & more! Click here to read all about it!
Some of our most-read articles this week:
- Update on new/renewed Passports, Global Entry, TSA Precheck
- A secure message to Chase saved me $40
- Marriott plans to tighten cancellation policy in July
- Potential $4000 tax credit for U.S. travel
- Woman collected $423K by predicting flight problems, arrested for fraud
- Baby steps: Japan’s plan to let foreigners in
- How to stop a manspreader on a plane in 3 easy steps
- Processing of U.S. passports announced to resume
- Two airlines have flash sales right now
- How to not be a victim of this stupid trick people play at airports
- Delta’s giving mixed messages & that’s a problem
- Las Vegas leaders urge to rename McCarran Airport due to racist history
- Date set for travel to Hawaii without quarantine
- First Vegas adults-only casino resort announces opening dates
- Going to China? Know how to say, “I don’t want you to dry me”
- Getting to this attraction was so dangerous that it had to be removed
- Australia quarantine wasn’t bad enough; now you have to pay for it
- Delta’s schedule service in July looks more normal, includes resumed flights to China, Australia
- Interactive COVID travel map better than IATA’s minus 2 things
- America the Beautiful might be the only place we can travel to for a while
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 13,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary