Hi travel friends! Anybody else notice that you turn around and suddenly it’s March? Time is going by WAY too fast!
Here are our most popular posts for February 2020. Some of them were actually written before February (heads up that rules and offers change and we can’t guarantee that those older ones are still accurate), so take a look to make sure you didn’t miss any of the good stuff:
- A conversation with a passenger who unknowingly had a basic economy ticket on United
- Alaska vs. American – how similar planes can feel so different
- The reasons we didn’t fly on Ryanair and probably never will
- The “one-stop-shop” website for worldwide airline flight information
- Why we board/disembark commercial planes on the left side
- How to tell the difference between an Airbus & a Boeing at a quick glance
- How was flying 8 hours in Delta’s “worst” long haul business class on a 767-400?
- Why shipwrecks are included on planes’ in-flight maps
- What to do when you’re on a plane next to someone with body odor
- Who won the battle between “Karen” & the United 1K member?
- Why do they still use dot matrix printers at airports?
Car Rental & Ground Transportation
- Uber is fighting back after Lyft’s new partnership
- Should you pay for the loss damage waiver (LDW) when renting a car?
- How to avoid crazy toll charges when renting a car in Orlando
Hotels & Places To Stay
- Why so many motels/hotels are owned by Indian-Americans
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- How do hotels figure out room assignments?
- More hotels are removing dressers from their rooms. Here’s why
- How much compensation would you ask for if this happened in your hotel room?
- This has got to be the most stupid pieces of luggage ever
- The free hidden perks your boarding pass can get you
- Countries you can’t enter if you’ve gotten a DUI
- Cool event alert – our dinner at the Pan Am Experience
- Tourism slogans of every country in the world – the good, the bad and the “did someone pay you to make that up?”
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 11,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary