Hello, travel friends! We have to admit that a whole lot has happened here at Your Mileage May Vary headquarters during 2019. Most importantly, after 2 years of blogging independently, we joined the BoardingArea umbrella in February. Based on our numbers, it seems like that was a very wise decision ;-).
Anyway, we wrote somewhere around 1500 posts in 2019; here are the ten that were read the most often:
- Once a decision has been made, Disney parks will rarely go back on its plans. Well, unless it loses them a lot of money, it gives them a lot of bad press and/or brings up a viable lawsuit. At least two of those seemed to happen with an issue in 2019, which was the focus of The People Have Spoken & For Once, The Disney Parks Have Listened (Yay Free Stuff!)
- Sometimes airlines don’t make any sense with what they do. But in the case of American Airlines Is At it Again, Offering Status To People For Free, we’re certainly not complaining about it.
- When Walt Disney World is considering a change in something that’s been happening for almost a decade and a half, it makes the news. Are We One Step Closer To The End of Disney’s Free Transportation Between MCO & WDW? I guess time will tell.
- Sometimes credit card companies offer some really great credit card benefits. And sometimes not so much. And that’s why there’s a reason Why This May End Up Being The Shortest Lived Credit Card Benefit Ever.
- Joe and I have had the opportunity to eat at a lot of cool places over the years. That time When We Had Dinner Inside Walt Disney World’s Haunted Mansion was one of the first, and remains one of the most memorable.
- Two of the most important things when it comes to travel is keeping informed and keeping safe. So when we reported that Uber Lost Its License To Operate In One Of Its Biggest Markets, Due To Safety Concerns, it was big news for our readers.
- Airlines like to play with different ways to load passengers so it’s faster and more organized. Along those lines, The Award For The Worst Execution Of A Good Idea Goes To….Delta Airlines.
- If you’re walking around Disney parks, you might wind up with a case of Disney Rash. Here’s What Disney Rash Is, How To Treat It & How To Prevent Getting It In The First Place.
- Encountering tour groups is a part of visiting Central Florida. In What’s Up With All The Brazilian Tour Groups At Walt Disney World? We offer some info, and some guidance, too.
- People sometimes have some basic questions about travel, especially in terms of planes, airlines, hotels, credit cards, etc. One of those questions has been Why Don’t Planes Fly Over The Pacific Ocean?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually about 3 or 4 times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have over 10,000 members & we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary