And in the flash of an eye, November is finished and welcome to December! Here are our most popular posts for November 2019. Some of them were actually written before November (heads up that rules and offers change and we can’t guarantee that those older ones are still accurate), so take a look to make sure you didn’t miss any of the good stuff:
- Why don’t planes fly over the Pacific Ocean?
- I barely avoided making this mistake when booking an American flight
- How to make it more difficult for airlines to force you to gate check your carry-on bag
- The little known airport on Walt Disney World property
- The two people buried on the runway of a major U.S. airport
- LaGuardia Airport announces $15 flat rate from LGA to Manhattan, Brooklyn
CAR RENTALS & GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- Why do rental car companies charge for extra drivers? And do you always have to pay it?
- How to avoid crazy toll charges when renting a car in Orlando
- How to get a cheap rental car
- Why this may end up being the shortest lived credit card benefit ever
- This card offers the best cash back categories if you shop at Costco
- How I realized Marriott Bonvoy killed the value of their co-brand credit card
DISNEY THEME PARKS
- The people have spoken and for once, the Disney parks listened (yay free stuff!)
- Why is Walt Disney World so expensive? And things you can do to make WDW a cheaper vacation
- You’re going to Walt Disney World and know people who can buy Florida Resident tickets. Here’s what you need to know
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Our epic dinner at Walt Disney World’s Victoria & Albert’s restaurant (warning – very photo heavy post)
- The airport restaurant designed by Walt Disney Imagineers
- When we had dinner inside Walt Disney World’s Haunted Mansion
FUNNY TRAVEL-RELATED STUFF
- 75 of the funniest announcement made by airline employees
- Pack your toothbrush VERY carefully when you travel. Here’s why
- 14 ridiculous questions about traveling to Hawaii
HOTELS & PLACES TO STAY
- Why are hotel sheets and towels white?
- Barack Obama: former U.S. president & a fan on Hampton Inn hotels? Apparently so!
- The case of the mysterious minibar charge – make sure it doesn’t happen to you!
- Social media outlets warn, “Stop printing out your boarding pass.” This is what they really mean
- And the award for the country with the worst behaved tourists goes to…
- 20 ways you can spot an American tourist from a mile away
- Avoid this foreign currency ripoff at all costs
- Do you still print your boarding pass?
- If Auckland Airport can do this, why can’t our airports do it, too?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually about 3 or 4 times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary