Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week we include links to travel articles and blog posts we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday we posted links to articles about the points opportunity that was gone before it started, another credit card removed this perk, proof that & status aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, Star Wars plane, latest Uber pain and more, & more. Click here to read all about it!
- On Wednesday we posted links about WTG Delta Airlines!, more ways to get free upgrades, big problems at TSA, cheaper Orlando visitor toll extended, don’t do this to your passport, don’t do that on a plane, Uber needs to do more,, & more! Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- American Airlines is at it again, offering status to people for nothing
- Our favorite places to eat in Key West
- The strangest things we’ve seen in a hotel room
- This map helps take the guesswork out of deciding when to travel to places
- WDW’s Space Mountain: the tricky way they increased capacity but maintained safety
- Hotel chain with free porn on demand announces expansion
- American Airlines posts a tweet & the crowd goes wild (but not for the reasons you’d think)
- Make sure to change this setting on your phone before traveling
- Four reasons I prefer flying with JetBlue
- The secrets of why airports are designed like they are
- Traveling internationally? Make sure to add this information into your phone before you go
- Dirty little secrets: confessions of a hotel housekeeper
- What are Delta’s “preferred” seats and should you pay extra to sit there?
- How we earned an extra $300 statement credit with the Marriott Bonvoy Broiilant card
- How to avoid getting counterfeit money when traveling
- Which hotel chains have the best beds?
- New York considering ban of single-use hotel toiletries
- Stuck at Orlando Airport? Why not get a room?
- If you’re planning travel over Thanksgiving, remember these often overlooked tasks
- The Citi card I wanted is no longer available for product conversions
- Hotel review: Best Western West Greenwich Inn, West Greenwich, RI
- Orlando International Airport/MCO introduces therapy dogs program
- Sorry, we like Starbucks. Where do you get coffee when traveling?
- Florida’s next theme park might be a…snow park?!?!?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually about 3 or 4 times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary