Can it really be the end of the month already? Wow! Here are our most popular posts for July 2019. Some of them were actually written before July (heads up that rules and offers change and we can’t guarantee that those older posts are still accurate), so take a look to make sure you didn’t miss any of the good stuff:
- Where can we go with United miles when we won’t fly on United?
- What to do when your flight is delayed by the weather?
- What it’s like to travel around the world on the Four Seasons private jet
- Now that Southwest is leaving Newark, what are your options?
- And the award for the slowest airport to exit for international arrivals goes to
- The four things you should never spend your money on at an airport
CAR RENTALS & GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- What to do when your UBER charge is higher than expected
- How to avoid crazy toll charges when renting a car in Orlando
- The UBER app has a new update in the U.K. – let’s hope it doesn’t come here
- Here are the best airlines to pick for your American Express air travel credit
- Check your Amex accounts for these restaurant offers
- This monster sign-up bonus is back and it caused a flashback to why I started this blog
DISNEY & OTHER THEME PARKS
- What’s Disney Rash, how to treat it & how to prevent it n the first place
- There are no mirrors in WDW’s & DL’s parks’ restrooms. What’s up with that?
- Universal Orlando changed their free lockers for when you go on rides. Here’s what you can do about it
- Dear TSA Agents: Wait, I can EXPLAIN!!!
- Need a passport photo? Don’t get it done here
- Florida airports get into a tweet war over…Chili’s???
HOTELS & PLACES TO STAY
- The worst hotels in the world according to Trip Advisor
- This is definitely the wrong way to handle a money dispute at a hotel
- Dear Marriott CEO: resort fees aren’t similar to checked bag fees, they’re more like this
- The lounges of Orlando International Airport (MCO) (Updated 5/2019)
- Here’s how you can get into airport lounges when flying Jetblue from New York to Orlando
- How many guests can you bring into a lounge with Priority Pass Select? It’s complicated
- Yes, I know about the turtles but this is why we all need to have plastic straws when we travel
- Celebration Florida: the not-so-perfect town that Disney built
- It’s worth paying an extra $20 on a hotel room to keep my marriage healthy
POINTS & MILES
- This new way to search for awards found me a ticket for 8,000 miles
- What should I do with my Citi ThankYou points?
- How I overcome my biggest weakness when it comes to booking award travel
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary