Happy Wednesday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
- I’ve always been a big fan of The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. In fact, one of the coolest special events we ever did was when we had dinner inside the Haunted Mansion. Joe knew I loved it so much that he even proposed to me while we were on the ride (as we went past the ballroom scene, which is my favorite part of the attraction).
Anyway, if you’re also a fan, be aware that there will be an art exhibit of and about the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland this summer, to celebrate the attraction’s 50th anniversary.
- After removing Stroopwaffels from their menu last summer, and then adding them back on a rotating basis at year’s end, NOW it looks like United will offer Stroopwaffels full time once again, as a choice of 3 items. Hmmm…do you think the passengers made their point? 😉
- Some airline employees, like this one, can be absolute pills. Others, like this guy, and especially this former Virgin America employee, can just make your day a little brighter. But this lady? I have no words. How about you?
- Joe and I have made it no secret that we are not fans of United (here’s why) and, in fact, we’ve made sure to NOT fly them anymore. Just add this to the list. Despicable!
- Joe and I had never rented a car from Sixt until last year, but our experience at the time, from pick up to drop off, was very impressive, I’ll fully admit that we liked it even more because Joe managed to get us Platinum status before ever renting with them ;-). Anyway, because of our good experience with them in San Antonio, we’re glad to hear that Brian had a pleasant time with them too, when he was in the Dominican Republic.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary